Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am moving my Car from AP(Hyderabad) to Maharashtra, Can you tell me is there will be difference of tax depends on the area. My native is from a rural area, while I am going to stay in Pune. So is there chance that, one will have to pay less tax in Rural area than Urban area like Pune. Please let me know. Govinda

By Govinda on May 12, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    Yes Road tax veries depending upon state and region. The car has to be registered in the residing area.The road tax will be sightly higher if registered in Urban area.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on May 13, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions