Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am from Maharashtra and planning to buy used car from Kolkata and re register it in Maharashtra. Kindly tell me is it possible to transfer ownership of vehicle to my name and will I be able to re register in my district. How much will be total cost involved including payment of tax in this procedure. and I do not have any residential or address proof in Kolkata also.

By Ashok J on Jul 24, 2017

Post your Answer


Similar Questions