Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have a Tata Indica Xeta LPG karnataka registration which is now in Mumbai as I shifted to Mumbai. can I sell it in Mumbai
By Manoj 04 April 2017

Yes u can sale it in Mumbai but u need to get noc from Karnataka to get it registered for Mumbai buyers and the buyer needs to pay the life time rto tax again in to the state where u r Saling it I.e. Maharashtra

Answer by Sumit 04 April 2017
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details