Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hello, I have a 1999 model Yamaha Rx135. I am the second owner. But all the papers are inmy name i got them transfered. The insurance was in the earlier owners name which expired. now i want to get my bike freshly insured in my name but i was told that such an old bike wont get insured. Is it so? and if not what type of insurance should i go for and which company? As i am very passionate abt my bike and never going to sell it. please suggest!! Thanks and Regards Raktim New Delhi

By Raktim Baruah on Apr 25, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    RX135 of 99 can still be insured .It can be done in your name as rc is in your name.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Apr 25, 2009

  • as per rules 10 years complete vehicle cant insure full insurance. u may go for 3rd party insurance . but i can help u to make full insurance on ur bike this time and firtur u maintain date for continue .for it u may send ur rc copy xerox or mail me and transsefer 800 rs to my account.iwill make same day . mail id
    Answer by Gautam Jain Chennai on May 1, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions