Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have registered my used Honda City 2003 for sale on the Car Trade website. One person has indicated his interest to buy it. In the event that the deal goes through will Car Trade provide assistance in the ownership transfer formalities? How much is this service charged?
By Q S AHMED 12 December 2016
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details