Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

How can i modyfied my m800 1991 model

By Hareesh on Oct 3, 2016


  • Expert Hi Hareesh. Modifications will require clearance from the RTO where the vehicle is registered. Ideally, you should keep it stock, it has its own charm!
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Oct 3, 2016

Post your Answer


Similar Questions