Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

hi I want to get paid to place ads on my car

By Vaishnavi on Apr 16, 2008


  • Expert Hi,

    You can send mail to . We will contact you regarding the same.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Sep 13, 2008

  • Expert You need to have a commercial vehicle to place ad on your car and also you need permission from rto for it.

    You can contact for placing ads on your car the advt company there will get in touch with you.

    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Apr 16, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions