Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Im frm Bengaluru, planning to buy fluidic Verna from WB. (Kolkata), and as I know I have to have NOC to change registration from WB to KA, how much tax I need to pay in Karnataka
By Prasad 07 July 2016
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details