Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have ford figo TDCI disel2014 model with T-permit registered in pune. . I looking to sell the car in 3.5 lacs urgently...

By Dheeraj on Jun 13, 2016


  • Expert Hi Dheeraj. You can either post a free ad or approach a used car dealer for an immediate transaction.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jun 13, 2016

Post your Answer


Similar Questions