Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

iam a physically challenged person any alteration work can be done to the purchased car
By Vijay Kumar 04 April 2009

iam a physically challenged person and i wish to take a new car. is any car that suits for handicaped persons can drive

Answer by Vjiay Kumar 04 April 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can buy any car of your choice and get it altered. The dealers will surely help you regarding the same.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 04 April 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details