Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Sir, I have Maruti800 Feb 2000 model without BS:I.II.III.VI. I stay in Pune, Maharashtra so can I used this car in Mumbai & Pune as per government rule? if not then what to do? I do not want buy new car!

By Sunil on Apr 3, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    You can continue to use the car as long as emissions are within the range mentioned in emission certificate.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Apr 3, 2009

  • emission certificate means PUC? please clear! thanks Sir!
    Answer by Sunil on Apr 4, 2009

  • Expert Hi,
    With reerence to emission certificate , The certificate given from emission certificate testing center. Please expand PUC.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Apr 8, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions