Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I own a Tata Manza with taxi permit wef 31.08.2012. After completing 3 years, now I wish to convert the car into a private car. Please let me know the procedures.
By M. Vijayan 02 February 2016
Expert`s comment:

Hi. You need to cancel your commercial permit first and then apply for a private one at your local RTO.

Answer by Nikhil Puthran 02 February 2016
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details