Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hello sir,im physically handicapped person right leg im drive any car egly with small modification for accelerator im use monthly 700km please advice a small car with low price

By Kalu Jangid on Feb 18, 2016


  • Thank u Nikhil ji for answer sir i want to buy maruti celerio AMT car so please advice can i drive this car on public palace ?
    Answer by Kalu Jangid on Feb 20, 2016

  • Expert Hi Kalu Jangid. You can get the vehicle altered as per your convenience at authorized dealership outlets. You can opt for Alto K10, Hyundai Eon, Renault Kwid or Honda Brio.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Feb 20, 2016

Post your Answer


Similar Questions