Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hello sir, i need some parts like silencer , rear mud guards (anything we can replace that of yezdi, i want some' monster' look at the back) and rims, etc so pls let me know.

By Pratik on Jan 26, 2016


  • Expert Hi Pratik. Minor changes you can, but major upgrades would require local RTO's approval.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jan 27, 2016

Post your Answer


Similar Questions