Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have brought a car from my uncle and submitted all the documents to the RTO for the name transfer. When RTO process was going on and there was a flood accident for my car. I have not changed the name in the insurance policy and now the RC is transferred to my name. Now the car is in my name and the insurance is in my uncles name. I want to mention here that the accident happened on 2nd of december, 2015 and the RC has changed to my name on 8th of december, 2015. Am I or my uncle eligible for insurance claim in this regards? Thanks in advance.

By Prakash on Jan 5, 2016


  • YES U R
    Answer by SHUBHAM on May 21, 2016

Post your Answer


Similar Questions