Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I need to get my car overhauled. It's a 5 year old Wagon-R. I think the suspension and tyres , AC etc need to be done.. Can you pls suggest a good place for this as I am not interested in Maruti Service Centers as they seem to be unable to diagnose the real trouble and end up making an estimate of 15k etc.. I would appreciate if you could suggest some good ones near Noida/Ghaziabad.
By Shashank 03 March 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details