Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I want to change the silencer of my 5 month old royal enfield Thunderbird twin spark to goldstar glass wool silencer for better thumping sound. I have consulted many mechanics in delhi but unfortunately no one could satisfy my query. so please suggest me the good mechanic and shop in Delhi.
By Gurvidner 03 March 2009

just sell the thunderbird ,which always always always want some mechanic after every 500kms. some time both the breaks jams sometime the nut bolts droped somewhere, sometime oil leaks from dont know from where, sometime wires brokes dont know from where,,,always need a mechanic from everywhere,,not a faithful bike for long routes,because u will have to b d mechanic for long routes.

Answer by Kamal Kakkar 04 April 2009

RE has the original Silencer now. But I fitted an off-market one 5 months ago. Performance if fine and much better that how it originally sounds. I like my TBTS more, as it improved its look too.
Please note by no modification you could bring the beat of an RE classic bikes, now the engine is totally different!

Answer by Benny 04 April 2009

go to its in delhi.

Answer by Bimal Kumar 05 May 2011
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details