Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hello, I am buying an Private No. second hand SX4, 2008 model and Gurgaon registered in 2009. Car is CNG fitted and in good condition. Can I get it registered as commercial vehicle in Gurgaon? What will be fee or charges and time required. Yours response will help me alot.

By Ankit on Oct 18, 2015


  • Expert Hi Ankit. Yes, you can get it done by transferring the vehicle and paying local road taxes. You may also have to apply for a commercial permit.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Oct 20, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions