Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hey im planning to use my brother's bike in mumbai. His registration number is GJ15. I dont plan to change the owner , so what formalities do i have to do without being fined.

By Neel Surti on Aug 8, 2015


  • Expert Hi Neel. You may have to get the bike transferred in your name and pay the local road tax.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Aug 10, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions