Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Sir i m living in karnataka and i want to purchase a cartrade certified car outside the state like mumbai r delhi is that possible for u to transfer that car to a karnataka dealer?

By Siddhu on Jun 22, 2015


  • Expert Hi Siddu. Suggest you approach dealer in Karnataka since that would be a easier option for you. Transferring vehicle from other state would be expensive for you due to transfer cost and additional road tax.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jun 23, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions