Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

hello. can you let me know the peocedure to get a duplicate copy of tax certificate for my car in kolkata.

By Steve on Jun 11, 2015


  • Expert Hi Steve. Your local RTO is the place where you may get it. You may personally visit or ask an agent to do it for you. On the basis of vehicle number, they can provide you a duplicate copy.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jun 11, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions