Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I Have I10 Sportz Kappa 2 Car Of Model November 2011. This Car was Purchased In Bangalore and Registered in Koramangala RTO. Currently I am staying in Hyderabad. What all steps I need to do to sell this car?

By Neeraj on Jun 11, 2015


  • Expert Hi Neeraj. In case you have not transferred the vehicle to Hyderabad, you may have to get that done first and also pay local road taxes. Without this transferring it to new owner would not be possible.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jun 11, 2015

  • Thanks for respone Nikhil, I have paid the road tax in Hyderabad but have not transferred the vehicle. Do I need to sell it in Bangalore only ?
    Answer by Neeraj on Jun 13, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions