Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hello I am planning to purchase an imported bike.Right now I am riding unicorn and I am really confused to buy either 600 or 1000cc bike.I also wanted to know is there seperate course to be done for imported bke riding,or sal start go in for second hand bike.which is the best company among yamaha and honda and which bike sal i take???
By Venkatesh 03 March 2009
Expert`s comment:

Hi,You can go for Imported Bikes like Yamaha R1 or Suzuki Hyabusa. No need of doing special cource for riding imported bikes. Infact balancing in these bikes is much more easier than ther bikes.Recommended to go for New 1000 CC bike than used one. Yamaha R1 will be best choice.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 03 March 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details