Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I recently bought an i10 car about two months ago that was car trade certified but when i gave it for servicing i found that the meter was tampered around 32k kms. What should i do?

By Vinamra Misra on Jun 7, 2015


  • Expert Hi Vinamra. You may approach the dealer from where you bought the vehicle. They shall assist you with your queries.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jun 8, 2015

  • Hi Vinamra, Can you please share dealer name. because I am looking for same car model i-10. I do not want to happened this with me.
    Answer by Mahesh on Jun 8, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions