Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Can I get brand new mpfi engine for gypsy and also turbo 2c? What will be the cost of it? And from where I can get them?

By Priyansh Bhardwaj on Jun 5, 2015


  • Expert Hi Priyansh. You can try from authorized center but i doubt if they would arrange for one. The cost involved would be high and even you need to get RTO approvals for the same. So selling it and buying a new car itself is a better option.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jun 6, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions