Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

hello sir I have honda unicorn 2012 model I want to know can I replace analog meter with digital meter....if yes it is legal as mv act..... how much cost its digital meter and from where I buy

By Sudipto on Jun 3, 2015


  • Expert Hi Sudipto. As per Act you cannot do so, but this modification will not get you in legal trouble as it does not hamper vehicle performance in any way and you can do it without worry.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Jun 4, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions