Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

sir, i want to know is there any option to change swift vdi(without dicky) into tboard from own board in chennai, if s pls tell me the procedure iam in urgent need...plz...

By Zahid on May 19, 2015


  • Expert Hi Zahid. Yes you can do that, you need to apply for T permit from local RTO.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on May 21, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions