Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have a TATA Indigo car, 2006 make, Model LS with TDI engine. I met with a minor dash on back side, due to which car's backside bumper get damaged completely. Now I need a new one, but after lot of search I couldn't get it, very disappointed. Still I am driving car with broken bumper only for nearly a month. Please suggest me dealer where I can get the spare part and repair work. I checked it in Turbhe Tata showroom, Karad Tata showroom.

By Sudam Nikam on May 19, 2015


  • Expert Hi Sudam. Tata Motors centers should have been able to arrange one for you. In case authorized centres cannot help, you may approach local spare parts dealers in your city who can arrange one for you.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on May 19, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions