Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

If i want to pay life tax to 2nd hand car, the car now reg in taxi, i want to change to pvt

By Anoop on Mar 13, 2015


  • Go to RTO office and ask for Taxi cancel procedure better to pay a broker and get done.
    Answer by Kiran on Apr 6, 2015

  • Expert Hi Anoop. Yes you would have to cancel the commercial permit and convert it to private.
    Answer by Nikhil Puthran on Apr 7, 2015

Post your Answer


Similar Questions