Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hi, iam from navi mumbai working at Kosamba near Surat. I have my own house in new Panvel. I have purchased matiz of mumbai passing for Rs 40,000 in Gujarat. I want to transfere the car from the owner's name (mumbai passing) to my name. Can it be done from Gujarat itself or should go to mumbai for that. Can i keep it as mumbai passing and use it here?
By UPENDRA 03 March 2009

hi , u can transwer the car in to u r name. for that u need to get the noc from mumbai govt, and u need to pay the gujarath road tax . and u can also use that car in gujarath with out transwer only because u r from army . put the army label and u can use it .

Answer by Sathish 03 March 2009

Mr Sathish's answer is OK. If you are in Army or engaged in a transferable job, NOT to take NOC from your parent RTO. Just transfer the vehicle to your name. You can use it anywhere in India provided Tax and Insruance are paid.

Answer by A Vidyabaskaran 03 March 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details