Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have enough savings to buy a new car,but, i'm not very clear about the location, I mean the state I'm going to be in. I heard road tax varies from state to state and I don't want to end up paying yax in every state I move in. Can you show some light on this? is there any chances of getting the money back, if i get the cat regisered in other state?
By Krishna B R 03 March 2009
Expert`s comment:


As road tax varies from state to state .You need not have to change registration for short term stay in any state. If you change registration to other state, the road tax paid in previous state will be refunded .

Answer by Shiva Shankar 03 March 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details