Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

we own a Daewoo matiz which we dont use often so we want to sell it but we we dont have the original papers as we lost it in a rat bite, car is in excellent condition, new head lights, car is not used for the past 6 months, can we get a seller and a good price in thanjavur mobile no: 8940964260

By MANIKANDAN on Nov 18, 2014


  • go to the concern RTO and apply for duplicate RC. you need RTO form 26 in triplicate. few other docs like FIR copy, Owner ID proof, valid insurance and PUC copy need to submit also. With in 30 days you receive your RC then only you can sell it to market or else you get poor value
    Answer by Varun Marwaha on Nov 18, 2014

Post your Answer


Similar Questions