Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Hello, I lost my R C BOOK of maruti esteem 96, the book was already in duplicate as I am the third owner. So please let me know how to get new book .
By Kishore 02 February 2009
Expert`s comment:

Please contact RTO of your zone with copy of RC book , it doesn't matter if its third owner , if car is in your name the you can easily get other R C Book.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 02 February 2009

before 4 year i sold my bike to third party, he lost rc book , but till date bike not transferred on the name of third party, so pl. help me how can i transfer the bike registration on the name of third party ?

Answer by Mitesh Patel 07 July 2013
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details