Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

what is the minimum damage needed to be estimated on a bike, before the insurance company will call it a total loss? I have an r15 that got into an accident now damages are 50,000, is that enough?
By Jason 01 January 2009

At least your vehicle IDV 75% damages needed

Answer by Rajesh Thakker 01 January 2009

pls give me a call i may b able to help u 9740894359..if u r in bangalore

Answer by Adithya 01 January 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details