Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

which documents to be required for selling a car

By Ravindra on Mar 3, 2008


  • Expert Transfer set is requried while selling a car with a delivery note.

    Transfer set contains form 28, form 29 form 30 and insurance tansfer form. TTO set is available in all RTO offices.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Mar 3, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions