Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have Indica turbo DLG Model and i am not happy with its ride quality As bumps and undulations from road come inside, car shatters a lot inside even on small undulations of road, so can i use gas shock absorbs like of Indigo Marina's, Indica vista etc.. Please suggest what can i do to improve my car's ride quality.. Waiting for your advice.. Thank you..
By Ashish Joharle 01 January 2009
Expert`s comment:

You can get the suspension serviced and replace strut assy .

Answer by Shiva Shankar 01 January 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details