Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i saw a car in online its used car maruthi 1000cc that price is 38000/- its based on bombay now am in hyderabad, how to purchase that? and how to transfer that on my name?if i purchase that how much amout will pay to govt for transfer?

By Ramakrishna on Jan 9, 2009


  • Expert Hi,
    First inspect and check the car physically, or carry out a physical valuation at just 1000 rs by After buying it can be changed to AP registration with payment of road tax as applicable for the car .
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Jan 9, 2009

Post your Answer


Similar Questions