Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I had sold my car one year ago But the buyer of my car has not transferred it on his name yet nor he intends to do. I m worried because he is driving the car on my name. I had contacted him many times but he is postponing the matter. what are the remedies available to me? Can i file a complaint of theft vehicle? Please reply asap.
By RAHUL MITTAL 01 January 2009

No, First send lawyer Notice to him, If not solve then File police complaint, And if he doesn't have Driving license then it will problem to you, plz check it, don't worry, Happy New year.

Answer by Sunil 01 January 2009
Expert`s comment:


No you can not lodge complaint as theft vehcile .As he is having original document and sale deed reciept.The same sale deed recept which you have is a proof of selling the car. So you will not be in trouble for anything. It will be better for the buyer to change to his name so that he can enjoy ownership advantages like that of claiming insurance in case of accident.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 01 January 2009
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details