Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i have a yello boad indica v2 but for a sudden change i wated to go for indigo can the company take back my indica and give me an indigo on exchange i have a good track of my payments also if they can suggest for a second hand seased car alos it will work out for me if this is possible in the new year i will be the first to exchange it in bangalore
By Syed 12 December 2008
Expert`s comment:

There are no exchange offers available. Best thing to do will be to sell Indica and later buy Indigo.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details

Similar questions:
See All Questions