Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

Iam a Noida guy and Purchase a delhi Registration Car Iwant to transfer the Car on my name but we dont hav any Delhi Id Proof or Residence proof pls suggest me wht we hav to do for tranfer of Car on my Name.
By Abhe 12 December 2008

go to authority , pay to middle man :)

Answer by AK 11 November 2016
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details