Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am a man aged 60 years old & living on wheel chair, as my both legs are paralysed. But I can drive cars with modifiction for special hand controls. I won 1999 model Opel Astra Club AT car which has been modified by me for my own use. i have got lisence to drive four wheel invalid car. But the modification is not approved by any aurhorities. I wish to know if you can provide me a fully hand controlled AT car which is approved by the Govt & that too in a concessional price. P O Mathew
By Mathew P O 12 December 2008
Expert`s comment:

If you have valid licence , You can get minor modifications for ease of handling .With cautionary note displayed on the car.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details