Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

my car has delhi registration and i want to sell my car at out of state. one buyer are also ready for purchase.then what will be do for the document .please help me Rakesh Dua

By Rakesh on Dec 13, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    You can sell the car .Registration can be changed to the other state later.The fee varies depending on regulations of the state govt.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Dec 14, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions