Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have a Wagon R (2001) VXI model i want to exchange it with Wagon R LXI 2003 or 2004 model i want to know can it be possible if yes so please tell me how can i exchange it

By VIKRAM SINGH on Dec 10, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    You can sell the old one and buy a 2003/4 model. The point here is the reason of selling and going for the same model just 2 or three years latest. In exchanging the time investment and money investment is to be considered .
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Dec 12, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions