Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am planning to sell my bike (purchased in Bangalore). I would like to know the procedure for that. How to fill the forms 29 and 30. What are my responsibilities for selling it. Please get me some details on it.

By Vijayanand M on Dec 26, 2007


  • Expert Hi,

    You can place ad inindividual account in ourwebsite . Customers interested in your vehicle will directly contact you . Regarding Transfer of owner you can get the forms from RTO or nearby shops . its easy and all you need to do is to fill p your vehicle details and no objection certificate for transfer of ownership .
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Sep 13, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions