Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have a Hunk, and before the 2nd service the rear tyer was worn out. No grip what so ever. When I asked the dealer they say that these tyers come from the company and they cannot do anything about it. The bike runs atleast 100 km per day, alternatevily I have emailed Herohonda and I have not received any reply from them so far. Can anyone sugest what can be done besides changing the tyre which I have done out of my pocket and still kept the MRF Zapper to show the company of the defect. Thanks Homyar
By Homyar Watcha 11 November 2008

just lodge a complaint at nearest consumerforum and see to it that the work is done

Answer by Abc 12 December 2008
Expert`s comment:

Tyre can be replaced under warranty if wear out at unusually lower mileage. The point that dealer can not help in this regard is a thing to consider.You can contact the dealer of the make of your bike tyre and explain him about this .They will surely check it and if found satisfactory , it will be replaced under warranty .They will have to do this to keep faith of other customers willing to buy that make .

Answer by Shiva Shankar 12 December 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details