Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am planning to buy a used Unicorn in Bangalore for 30,000 Rs.. Can i know what are the formalities i have to go through and what are the documents i need to procure before i can start using the bike on the road?
By Sid 11 November 2008
Expert`s comment:

You can first take test drive and if you are comfortable with price and condition of bike , you can get all original documents ie RC book , Insurance copy and emission certificate . Along wit this get no abjection letter from seller .You can get a form for change of registration from RTO and get signed by seller whereever required.Later you can change reg to your name as and when required.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 11 November 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details