Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

im looking for a small 2 door second hand car,which are generally seen on mumbai roads,a car like sera or some thing of that sort fo regular use,which can be convertible if i can replace any indian engine like that of maruti 800 or so.can u suggest where do i get such a car.
By Adarsh 11 November 2008
Expert`s comment:


Some of the Custom built or modified cars available matches with your requirment .Best method of getting such car is to keep in touch with modification experts in your city . Also you can create an alert regarding the same in our website..

Answer by Shiva Shankar 11 November 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details