Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I am want a old model royal enfield 350 cc bike. Can cartrade india help me in finding one ?It should be in working condition & should have genuine papes.
By SACHIN S PARADKAR 11 November 2008
Expert`s comment:

Please mention your city . You can use search option for the same and can contact me if in Bangalore .9980050050

Answer by Shiva Shankar 11 November 2008

call me on 9930849250

i deal on Bullets 350 and 500


Answer by Amey 11 November 2008

i have a 2002 modale bike in gurgaon rs 30000u can call 09350002020

Answer by MANISH 11 November 2008

Hi i have a 1968 royal enfield for sell , with good condition, brand new tyres. i am from bangalore cost would be 60,000/- if Interested call me , Ph 09844515776

Answer by Anand Kiran 11 November 2008

i have 350 cc bullet a large range as 1962,1969,1978,1980,1982,1990,and many more. if u are out of tamilnadu we can provide noc ,so u may reregister at ur native place in ur name as a first owner.. pl feel free to contact me 9840265008 for best and genue deal

Answer by Gautam Jain Chennai 11 November 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details