Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

i own an ascent viva and recently i have installed an L.P.G. kit in it by an authorised dealer. last week i faced a blast in my car and its manifold assembly intake was damaged which is around 15000 rs. now i have paid for it to an authorised hyundai workshop and their engineer told that the kit was faulty and i am planning to go to consumer court. plz guide me
By Vikas Bhardwaj 10 October 2008
Expert`s comment:

Yes you have all rights to go to consumer court. Before that ,keep all reports of dealer handy .Check if any warranty was given for fitment. Approach the dealer where kit was fitted and check what best they can do .If not convinced with the explanations/remedy , you can go for consumer court.

Answer by Shiva Shankar 10 October 2008
Post your answer:
Your answer

Provide Contact Details