Please Tell Us Your City

Cars Q&A

I have Tata Sumo Victa LX -2006 with Taxi No. at New Delhi. Now I want to Convert my vehicle from Taxi No. to Personal No. I want to know what i am doing and cost of this conversions Vijay

By Vijay on Oct 22, 2008


  • Expert Hi,
    It has to be inspected by RTO and renewed taxes will have to be paid as required .Please contact nearest RTO.
    Answer by Shiva Shankar on Oct 22, 2008

Post your Answer


Similar Questions